Young Living Tea Tree Essential Oil 15ml
Out of stock
Melaleuca Alternifolia, commonly known as tea tree oil, is highly regarded as an essential oil with a wide range of uses. This oil can be used in skin care for its cleansing properties.
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Maintains the appearance of healthy skin and nails when applied to feet and toenails
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents terpinene4-ol, gamma terpinene, and alpha-terpinene
- Included in Purification® and Melrose™ essential oil blends and more
- Helps eliminate musky odors
- May work as a naturally derived deodorant
- Reduce the appearance of blemishes by applying topically.
- Combine with water in a small glass spray bottle and use to freshen linens and towels.
- Diffuse it to combat stale or unpleasant odors in the home.
- Combine it with citrus scents such as Lemon or Lemongrass for a natural deodorizer.
- Add it to homemade soaps and moisturizers to experience its cleansing properties.
- Apply it to skin as part of your nighttime routine to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Combat the pungent odor of gym clothes radiating from your laundry room before tackling the endless pile of clothes and linens.
- Put your feet up and dissolve your day’s stresses in any room of the house with this renewing aroma for a memorable at-home spa experience.
- Jump over any mental block and stay focused with its clarifying, refreshing scent during late-night study or work sessions.
- Create a natural deodorizer for the kitchen after cleaning out the fridge by combining Melaleuca Alternifolia with one of your favorite Young Living citrus essential oils.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.