Thinkbaby Sunscreen Stick SPF 30(18.4g)
1 In Stock
- Face & Body Stick Mineral Sunscreen
- Zinc Oxide 20%
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water Resistant - 80 Minutes
- Safer Product for Healthier Babies
- The Standard for Safe Sunscreen
- Certified B Corporation
Through the use of safe ingredients and our work with leading scientists, Thinkbaby addresses the growing concern of chemicals found in most sunscreens and consumer products.
- 1st sunscreen line to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements.
- Provides healthy, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- No PABA, parabens, phthalates, BPA, oxybenzone, avobenzone, petroleum, dioxane or toxic chemicals. No aerosol. No animal testing.
- Highest level of water resistance allowed by the FDA.
- Designed for every day use. Face and whole body. Easy application stick.
- helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Zinc Oxide 20% (non-nano)||Sunscreen (.64 oz )|
Helianthus annuss (sunflower) seed oil (1), cocos nucifera (coconut oil) (1), cera alba (beeswax) (1), euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax (1), ricinus communis (castor) oil (1), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax (1), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (1), Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter (1), tocopherol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice (1).
- Skin Deep Ratings Subject to Change
- External use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun