Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment
Out of stock
What it is: An advanced formula with high-strength, one percent retinol and skin-supportive peptides to address visible signs of aging like wrinkles, large pores, and discoloration.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Pores, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Retinol (Vitamin A) 1%: A potent, slow-release concentration that visibly improves signs of aging.
- Oat, Willow Bark, and Licorice Extracts: Soothe the skin to visibly address redness and other signs of sensitivity.
- Quadruple Peptide Blend: Complements high-strength retinol, promoting strong, visibly firm skin.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, and triclosan. It is also gluten-free, cruelty-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: In this advanced cream, pure one percent retinol, a potent blend of four peptides, and vitamin C help skin look and feel more youthful. The sheer, lightweight formula visibly improves skin's resilience, softens lines and wrinkles, minimizes pores, and fades the look of discoloration over time.
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer panel:
- 94% of users agreed their skin felt smoother
- 91% noticed an increase in skin's firmness
- 85% saw an improvement in the look of fine lines and wrinkles