NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 2
Out of stock
Hydrate, smooth, and plump with a next-generation hyaluronic acid serum that strengthens your skin's moisture barrier.
About Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 2
Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex 2 (MMHC2) is the second generation of MMHC. It offers water-based hydration and helps skin surface look plump, elastic, comfortable and uniform.
What It's Special
The formula offers a multi-dimensional approach to topical hyaluronic supplementation by combining 15 forms of hyaluronic compounds, hyaluronic precursors and a hyaluronic support technology in a peptide-charged delivery system.
- Direct Form Hyaluronic Acid (MMHC2)
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (Rapid Reaction)
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (Moderate Term Reaction)
- Novel HA Pre-Cursor Peptide Complex (Sustained Reaction)
- Marine Hyaluronic Complex of Exopolysaccharides (MMHC2)
- Tamarind-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Mushroom-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Locust-Bean-Derived Hyaluronic Complex
- Hyaluronic Acid Crosspolymer
- Very-Low-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex
- Hydrolyzed (Low-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Complex
- Mid-Molecular-Weight Hyaluronic Complex
- Fermentation-Derived (High-Molecular-Weight) Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid Butyrate
- Dermal Amino Acids (MMHC2)
How to Use
Apply a small amount to clean skin in the morning and at night before other treatments. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply MMHC2 after Copper Amino Isolate Serum.
- Sizes Available: 15 ml / .5 oz and 30 ml / 1 oz