Neutrogena Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 70
2 In Stock
- # 1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
- Broad Spectrum SPF 70 +
- Helioplex - Broad Spectrum UVA-UVB
- Applies on Wet or Dry Skin
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Neutrogena® Wet Skin Kids Sunscreen Stick
Superior protection you can apply directly to wet skin.
Specially developed to cut through water to apply directly to wet skin without whitening or dripping off. Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a breathable protective barrier that visibly repels water. Formulated with Helioplex®, it provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Sweat resistant, water resistant (80 minutes)
- Won't run into eyes and sting
- Oil free, PABA free
- Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears.
- Reapply: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Octyldodecyl neopentanoate, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, polyethylene, beeswax, ozokerite, paraffin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, dimethicone, fragrance, diethylhexyl 2, 6-naphthalate, bht.|
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics. Package contains small parts, which could cause a choking hazard.