Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Face & Body Sunscreen Stick SPF 70 (42g)
2 In Stock
- Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Broad Spectrum UVA·UVB
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Suncare
Glides on easily for convenient, hands-free, no-mess application.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Weightless feel, non-shiny finish
- helps prevent sunburn
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, beeswax, BHT, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylyl glycol, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, polyethylene, silica|
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics