MORPHE 8C COOL PRO BLUSH PALETTE
Out of stock
8Buff your way to the top of the blush game with an array of cool tones. This palette features eight blendable, super-boss shades in matte, shimmer, and satin finishes that command attention in all the right ways.
- SEXY (sugared peach)
- IT GIRL (matte ballerina pink)
- FREE (cotton candy sheen)
- HOT (matte fuchsia)
- DRIVEN (shimmering rose)
- EGO (gilded copper)
- Drama (twinkling amethyst)
- Queen (matte raspberry)
BRUSH UP ON BLUSH
Keep it soft or go full glam—blush has your back for every look, Morphe Babe.
- Grab a domed brush like the R14 Round Contour
- Pick up a small amount of blush on the side of your brush bristles
- Lightly sweep the blush on the apples of your cheeks
- Use soft, circular motions to blend
- Use a small, tapered brush like the M427 Tapered Duo
- Swirl it in your blush until saturated
- Apply using soft, circular motions that start on the apples of your cheeks
- Finish by sweeping color down towards your jawline
- Choose an angled brush like the a M405 Contour Brush
- Dip the flat edge of your brush into your blush
- Place color near your hairline and sweep it down, using your cheekbones as a guide
- Apply using tight, circular motions that diffuse and soften as you go downwards
- Wherever you first place your brush on your face will leave the most intense color, apply it by starting on the outside of your face & work your way in.
- If a blush shade is too bold for you, lighten it up by mixing with a bit of setting powder.
- Not ready to commit? Test blush on the back of your hand or your neck to see how intense it’ll look before applying it to your face.
- To brighten your look, choose a blush shade that is a few shades lighter than the depth of your skin tone.
- For a soft, natural look, use a brown tone that has more warmth.