Happy Family Organics, Oats & Quinoa Baby Cereal (198g)
2 In Stock
- Sitting Baby
- 4 Ingredients
- With Iron - To Help Support Brain Development
- Certified USDA Organic
- Organic is Always Non-GMO
- Organic Whole Grains
- Gluten Free
- Packaging Made without BPA
- Made without the Use of GMO Ingredients
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Certified B Corporation
We Are Real Moms, Pediatricians & Nutritionists
On a mission to bring happiness and health to our little ones and the planet. Our team creates nutritious meals and snacks that make eating enlightened, effortless, and delicious. From out Happy Family to yours!
with love, Shazi, founder & chief mom
Your Child May Be Ready For Organic Baby Cereal When She Or He:
- Sits easily with full head control
- Pushes up from tummy onto arms with straight elbows
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Our Recipe Directions:
1. SCOOP desired amount of cereal into bowl (1 tbsp for baby's first feeding). Increase portion as baby grows!
2. ADD breast milk, formula or water and stir to desired consistency (4 tbsp of liquid for baby's first feeding).
3. SERVE as-is or warm using the below optional heating instructions. As baby's palate expands, try adding Happy Baby puree for even more flavor.
4. FEED your baby the prepared serving right away and discard any leftovers!
Heating Guide: (optional)
1. Heat liquid of choice until warm to the touch.
2. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
3. Test temperature before serving.
Milled organic whole grain oats, organic quinoa, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), ferrous bisglycinate (iron).
- Breast milk should not be microwaved, as it can break down its composition.
- Only 1 serving/day (3 tbsp dry cereal) advised for formula fed babies.
Package sold by weight. May not appear full due to settling of contents.
Store in a cool, dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.