Eucerin Daily Hydration Cream SPF30 (226g)
1 In Stock
- Dermatologist Recommended - Since 1900
- Dry Skin
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- Hydrates All Day & Helps Protects Against Sun Damage
- 2 in 1 Moisturizer + Sunscreen
- Dermatological Skincare
- Fragrance, Dye and Steroid-Free
- Delivers 24 Hour Hydration
Eucerin®, with over 100 years of skin science innovation, offers a complete range of clinically proven solutions for specific skin needs, backed by an uncompromising commitment to quality. That's why Eucerin is recommended by Dermatologists worldwide.
Eucerin® Daily Hydration Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - a lightweight formula to moisturize and help protect dry skin from sunburn, and damage from everyday sun exposure.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30 formula provides UVA/UVB protection.
- Formulated with Licochalcone, a skin soothing Licorice root extract.
- 2 in 1, moisturizes and protects.
- Non-greasy, fast absorbing.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- reapply at least every 2 hours
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, tapioca starch, butylene glycol, cetyl alcohol, hydrogenated cocoglycerides, myristyl myristate, stearyl alcohol, palmitic acid, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, dimethicone, 1-2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, silica dimethyl silylate, decylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, benzyl alcohol, xanthan gum, sodium hydroxide, trisodium edta.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.