Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Flare Up Treatment (57g)
Out of stock
- Dermatologist, Pediatrician - Recommended Brand
- Sensitive Skin Experts
- Flare-Up Treatment
- Skin Protectant
- Steroid Free & Fragrance Free
- Dermatological Skincare
Colloidal Oatmeal creme protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema flare-ups.
Sensitive Skin Experts
For over 100 years, Eucerin has pioneered skincare innovation, and today we are recognized and trusted by dermatologists as one of the leading and most recommended brands. Our products products are designed to protect, repair, and enhance the health of skin - Giving you and your family the feeling of confidence that comes from radiant, healthy looking skin.
- temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment
Instantly calms, soothes, and relieves minor skin irritation and itching due to eczema flare-ups.
- Natural colloidal oatmeal relieves dry, itchy, irritated skin
- Instantly calms skin with a mild cooling sensation
- Ceramide fortified formula improves skin condition
- Licochalcone enriched formula soothes and improves the appearance of red, irritated skin.
- Appropriate for adults, children and babies 3 months and older
- Fragrance free, steroid free & dye free
- #1 Pediatrician recommended brand of cremes and lotions for eczema
- Apply as needed to affected areas. For whole body coverage, use Eucerin Eczema Relief Body Cream.
- For children under 3 months of age: Ask a doctor
|Colloidal Oatmeal 1%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients Water, glycerin, mineral oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, cetyl palmitate, PEG-40 stearate, glycyrrhiza inflata root extract, ceramide 3, 1,2-hexanediol, phenoxyethanol, piroctone olamine, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, menthoxypropanediol, trisodium EDTA, benzyl alcohol, decylene glycol, BHT.|
For external use only
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.