Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask Mini
Out of stock
What it is: A pro-quality AHA/BHA "facial" that resurfaces the look of skin to visibly reveal greater clarity, improved skin texture and tone, and a more youthful-looking appearance.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dullness and Uneven Texture, Dark Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, and Pores
Formulation: Lightweight Mask
- AHA Blend (Glycolic + (T) Tartaric, (L) Lactic, (C) Citric Acids) 25%: Exfoliates dead surface skin cells and revs up surface turnover to smooth and brighten the appearance of skin.
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) 2%: Penetrates to exfoliate and unclog the inside of pores as well as on the surface of the skin, providing greater visible skin clarity while soothing the look of redness.
- Chickpea Flour: Balances and brightens the skin’s appearance while combating visible dullness.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Created with all skin in mind, Babyfacial’s 25 percent AHA/ two percent BHA blend gently exfoliates pore linings and visibly resurfaces by removing dead skin cells. With an ideal pH level of 3.5, glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric, and salicylic acids work together to ensure higher efficacy without the look of redness and sensitization.
Drunk Elephant is committed to using only ingredients that either directly benefit the health of the skin or support the integrity of their formulations. The brand focuses on healthy pH levels, formulations the skin recognizes, a small molecular structure that’s easily absorbed, and effective active ingredients that also support the skin’s acid mantle. All of their products are designed to be mixed together—what Drunk Elephant calls making a smoothie. (This is true for all of their products except their sunscreen, Umbra, which sits on top of the skin, protecting it from UV damage.) The result is skin that is reset to its happiest, healthiest state.
Drunk Elephant is a supporter of the IEF (International Elephant Foundation) and is cruelty-free.
Harper’s BAZAAR, 2019 Anti-Aging Award
Glamour, 2019 Glamour Beauty Award
Martha Stewart Living, 2019 Living Editor's Pick
Clinical Results: In an independent consumer-testing panel of 104 women ages 25 to 55:
- 95% found skin appeared revived
- 94% found skin to be deeply cleansed and resurfaced
- 93% found skin texture baby soft and smooth
- 93% found skin appeared brighter and radiant
- 92% found skin appeared to have a healthy glow and boosted clarity
- 91% felt skin appeared fresh and youthful
- 90% found skin appeared clearer and more even