Coppertone UltraGuard Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 (237ml)
Out of stock
- Est. 1944
- Protects Against Damaging UVA/UVB Rays
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions)
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am-2 pm.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 13%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 7%, Oxybenzone 4%||Sunscreen|
Water, sorbitol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, VP/eicosene copolymer, stearic acid, triethanolamine, sorbitan isostearate, benzyl alcohol, dimethicone, tocopherol (vitamin E), polyglyceryl-3 distearate, fragrance, methylparaben, carbomer, propylparaben, disodium EDTA
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.