CHARLOTTE TILBURY Rock 'n' Kohl - Universal Nude
4 In Stock
The mother of all eyeliner pencils, Charlotte Tilbury’s award-winning Rock 'n’ Kohl is a sure-fire way to create Charlotte's signature smouldering stare (think Kate Moss backstage 'with the band'). With incredible pigment payoff, it has the glide of a liquid liner with the smudge-able intensity of a kohl pencil - plus it’s totally water-resistant! As well as the classic inky black and midnight blue hues, this eyeliner is also available in ‘Eye Cheat’ – a pale pinky nude - which glides along the lower waterline to really 'open up' the eyes. Oh, and did we mention the staying power? 14 hours to be precise (perfect for party girls).
Available in six shades, ranging from classic 'Bedroom Black' via 'Elizabeth Violet' (a dazzling, glimmering purple), to the creamy, pale pink of 'Eye Cheat', the Rock 'n’ Kohl eyeliner is the ultimate way to define your most important features - effortlessly lining upper and lower lashes, to achieve arresting, smoky-eyed smoulder (that won't smudge or transfer) for long-lasting 'wow factor'. The pigment-rich pencil is second-to-none – and the addition of crushed pearl powder provides a subtle lustre (and is kind to delicate skin). We're sure Cleopatra - undisputed 'First Lady of Eyeliner' - would have sold Mark Anthony for one of these beauties
How to Apply :
1. Start from the inner corner of the upper eyelid, as close to the lash line as you can.
2. Continue to draw a thin line outwards until you get two thirds towards the outer corner.
3. Lift and cheat your eye shape by lifting and extending the line upwards and outwards, to create the illusion of an almond-shaped eye.
4. When you get to the outer corner, make sure you look into the mirror to correct and perfect any mistakes.
5. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it’s time to take it off!
•To intensify the look at night, ring your lower lids as well and line the rim of the upper and lower lids.