Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream, 7ml
1 In Stock
Charlotte’s Magic Cream is now available in a convenient travel sized magic pot of the iconic moisturiser! Perfect for popping in your cabin luggage for mini-breaks, so you can get gorgeous skin wherever you are.
WHAT MAKES CHARLOTTE’S MAGIC CREAM MAGIC: •
This multi-tasking treat & transform moisturiser features a secret blend of ingredients to give you plump gorgeous skin every day!
• SPF15 and an anti-UVA filter protects your skin from the sun’s ageing effects • Hyaluronic acid and wild pansy extracts seal-in moisture so your skin feels renewed and rejuvenated
• Rosehip and camellia oils and antioxidant vitamin E transforms dull complexions so you can get hydrated, youthful skin
• Perfect if you want to cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep for glowing skin on the go!
• Paraben-Free 1. Apply the Magic Cream moisturiser using my PRO-COLLAGEN WONDER WORKOUT.
First, apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and de-congest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down.
2. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times.
3. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, 2 seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin.
4. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in 3 circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smooths over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with your ring finger to stimulate micro-circulation.
5. Apply a light pressure on your temples for 5 seconds to finish the massage and be ready to take on the world! Charlotte's Tip: For a truly glowing complexion, follow the Magic Cream moisturiser with the Wonderglow face primer, perfect with or without foundation!