Aveeno Protect and Hydrate Sunscreen SPF 60 (60ml)
Out of stock
- Broad Spectrum UVA + UVB Protection
- All-Day Hydration with Prebiotic Oat
- Oxybenzone Free
- Sweat + Water Resistant (80 min)
- Refreshing & Weightless
- Free of: Parabens, Phthalates, Dyes, Oil
- Aveeno® Dermatologist Reccommended for Over 65 Years
Aveeno® has you covered with invisible broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF60 sunscreen lotion with prebiotic oat. Helps to leave skin feeling soft & moisturized all day and to combat sun induced free radicals that accelerate skin-aging.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time on the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
|Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (13.5%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, butyloctyl salicylate, glycerin, alcohol denat., silica, caprylyl methicone, aluminum starch, octenylsuccinate, dimethicone, polyurethane-62, phenoxyethanol, pentylene glycol, sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp crosspolymer, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, glyceryl stearate, chlorphenesin, styrene/acrylates copolymer, fragrance, disodium edta, trideceth-6, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium hydroxide.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
May stain some fabrics.