Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow® Gel - Caramel
4 In Stock
- Features a waterproof, long-lasting formula (lasts more than 12 hours!)
- Color can be applied directly onto the brow hairs as well as the skin, then blended for a natural-looking finish that stays in place
- The unique formula adds volume to brows, creating the appearance of natural dimension and fullness
- Like DIPBROW® Pomade, the gel formula can also be applied to the brow by using a brow brush
- Easily applies and provides a flexible wear that holds brow hairs in place
- To add more definition or dimension to your existing brow look, apply a layer of DIPBROW® Gel on top as a finishing touch
- Works well on brows with full hair, fine hair, smooth hair, or thick, unruly hair
- Allows time to blend before drying down to a natural-looking matte finish
- The cone-shaped brush allows for versatility in application and delivers maximum color payoff
- The small size of the brush makes it easy to achieve precise placement of product and exact detailing
- Use the narrow tip of the brush to perfectly fill the space between brow hairs with precision
- Tints brow hair with warm, cool and neutral tones
- Cruelty-free, paraben-free, noncomedogenic, and dermatologist tested
- Available in 11 shades that match ABH’s DIPBROW® Pomade assortment—with a NEW Auburn shade made especially for DIPBROW® Gel. The gel formula’s Auburn shade contains less brown to work better with custom red and deeper burgundy hair colors. Use alone for a closer match to custom hair colors or use with DIPBROW® Pomade for a more natural and balanced shade.
How to apply:
- To fill brows with color, brush DIPBROW® Gel from the arch and extend toward the tail. Then, fill from the front of the brow toward the arch using the remaining product on the wand. Brush in the direction as hair’s natural growth.
- For fuller coverage, brush the gel through the brows a second time to create hairlike strokes.
- To fill in areas of sparseness, use the tip of the brush to apply the formula directly onto the skin, then blend the product through the brow.