Thinkbaby Sunscreen SPF 50 (177ml)
Out of stock
- Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide 20%
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Pediatric Dermatologist Recommended
- Reef Friendly Biodegradable
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad-Spectrum UVA/UVB
- BPA Free
- The Standard for Cleaner, Healthier Sunscreens
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- No Animal Testing
- Mineral Based Formula
With a cleaner, healthier science-led purpose, our mission is to create products with unyielding standards for efficacy that support the wellness of our consumers, their families and our global community.
Free of biologically harmful chemicals, this top-rated, highly effective sunscreen is powerful, yet gentle enough for pregnant moms and baby. Formulated with SPF 50, this broad-spectrum sunscreen provides UVA and UVB protection, is water resistant up to 80 minutes and applies easily without leaving babies skin oily. Effective for playtime in the sun and water.
Use: Helps prevent sunburns
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours when exposed to sun
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
|Zinc oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
Inactive Ingredients: Water, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-4 stearate (and) cetyl dimethicone (and) hexyl laurate, glycerin, hydrogenated methyl abietate, cetyl dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, caprylhydroxamic acid (and) glyceryl caprylate (and) glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, simmondsia chineses (jojoba) seed oil, tocopherol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hyaluronic acid.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.